суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

against amnesty international





iapos;m here again.. HAHA .. Bored... So decided to update.. Hmmz... Had ISPE�talk yst... To tell you the truth.. Itapos;s quite boring.. Haha.. Didnt expect it to be sooo boring.. The only thing that i remembered is the pictures of bridges.. Haha� so while apos;listeningapos; .. Managed to take this:-


Angelia and miie itapos;s blur though .. Sigh .. My phone camera quality is super no good .. HAHA.... So sad.. We arent in the same class... AGAIN .. HAIZ... Nvm .. At least sheapos;s in the same lecture theatre.. HAHA

Went for bncoc meeting just now.. Just for a while .. In a blink .. Bncoc will start .. S2 is more or less done with the planning.. But still have things to settle.. Haha .. After that .. Rushed home and visited my grandfather in hospital .. Wouldnt want to elaborate why he is in hospital.. Itapos;s frustationg talking about it .. Sometimes i just wish ... Hehe .. Watever ... Wouldnt want to say anything here as INTRUDERS might read it .. Hehe... So itapos;ll be safe with miie only .. HAHA�..

then .. Continued the last visiting to my oh-so-whatever aunty..� haiz .. I think iapos;ve been walking too much .. Now my legs are aching and blistering .. And i think i sprained my ankle again .. Coz the pain is the same as last time.. CRAP .. Doubt iapos;ll be attending the meeting tmr .. Shoot

oh .. Almost forgot .. Visited my PRIMARY school malay teacher too�.. Haha .. Sheapos;s cool .. :) .. Fyi .. She teaches every single one of my siblings including miie .. How cool is that�??.. I doubt any teacher have taught like this .. If have .. Nudge miie�.. Haha .. Even my mom is close to her man .. Haha ..�my mom treat her like her younger sis .. Cool right ?.. Haha ..�

pictures with her

i dont know why the hell my bro didnt smile like "ayam berak kapur sehapos;.. Humph


Eldest to the youngest� please�.. :DDD


as per normal .. Last but not the least ..

miie, myself .. And I



haha .. Ok . Thatapos;s all for today ...

gtg ..

CIAOZ

equipment kansas lease wichita, against amnesty international, against amnesty citizen, against amnesty, against ameriquest mortgage.



Комментариев нет: