понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dfi lanparty nf4 review




In these last two months of being a new me, I have had a lot of time to reflect.
I realized that I never once loved you.
Not even a little bit.
Iapos;m sorry I used you to get over loving someone else.
Iapos;m sorry for being too lazy and too tired to leave you for so long.
Iapos;m sorry I wasted so much time and so much effort on something so completely pointless.
Iapos;m sorry I�never told you this to your face.
Iapos;m sorry I was so nice for so long because you really didnapos;t deserve it.
Iapos;m happy I finally decided to stop trying to keep you from getting hurt.
Iapos;m happy I never cried after you left that morning.
Iapos;m happy I found something else in life thatapos;s not you.
I hope you enjoy being friends with all the people you talked shit about for three years.
Itapos;s sad that youapos;re honestly that pathetic.
Iapos;m happy that Iapos;ve realized all this.

baseball high poll school virginia west, dfi lanparty nf4 review, dfi lanparty nf4, dfi lanparty nf3 ultra d, dfi lanparty nf3 review.



Комментариев нет: